P.O BOX 561 • LIBERTY LAKE, WA 99019
P: 877-926-6922 | F: 855-926-6922
Investment advice offered through IPI Wealth Management, Inc., 226 W. Eldorado St. Decatur, IL 65222. PHONE: 217-425-6340. Clearstone Wealth Management LLC is not affiliated with Investment Planners, Inc. or IPI Wealth Management, Inc.
Clearstone Wealth Management
• Estimate the value of the business/practice and update annually or as needed
• Determine the sellability of the business/practice as it is currently
• Incorporate business/practice value as a part of the "Total Portfolio Planning"
• Advise on real estate and other real property investments to ensure alignment
• Align business strategy with owner's personal life and financial goals
• Review potential threats and implement risk mitigation/protection strategies
• Balance business re-investment to support long-term life and financial goals
• Business succession planning, strategy and implementation
• Business value improvement strategies
• Sellability improvement strategies
• Buy-Sell Agreement design
• Diversification strategies
• Business transfer strategy design and implementation
PERSONAL WEALTH PLANNING FOR BUSINESS OWNERS
Client Focused. Results Driven.
• Key employee and management retention
• Executive compensation and benefits
• Strategic business and operations planning
• Design and manage a diversified retirement portfolio
• Build and implement strategies to increase the owner's total net worth
• Manage business and personal cash flow to support long-term goals
• Integrate personal and business strategies to improve tax efficiencies
• Integrate short and long-term personal and business liquidity needs
• Coordinate, as needed, with the owner's other professional advisors
• Review and assess opportunities to align with owner's long-term goals
"Business ownership creates an extra layer of complexity as business and practice matters are frequently intertwined with the owner's personal finances. For more than 20 years we have worked with hundreds of owners, partners, and family-owned business leaders and have the skills, insights and technical capabilities needed to help them incorporate their company into their personal and family comprehensive wealth strategy."
• Cash flow review, management and improvement
• Debt management
• Risk review and management
• Turnaround management
• Change design and implementation management
• Board of Directors advising
• Management team assessment and alignment
• Executive coaching and retention
BUSINESS FINANCIAL, CASH & RISK
One question can make all the difference
If you own a business or professional practice you must accept the inevitable: one day you will leave the control and ownership to others. We all know this. What we ignore is that the way we build and leave our business will impact our lives and influence the memory of our life's work. Accordingly, owners should narrow their focus to a single question:
"How can I finish well?"
INTERNAL SALE TO EMPLOYEES OR MANAGERS
If I sell my business to my employees, it feels as though I am the one paying for it. How do I overcome this? How do I know if selling to my employees is right for me?
TRANSFERING THE BUSINESS TO FAMILY MEMBERS
How do I know if my children are capable of running the business? Should I sell the business to them or gift it? What are the tax consequences?
THIRD PARTY SALE
How difficult is it to sell my business to a third-party and what is the process in doing so?
THE OWNER'S CONTINUED ROLE
I don't want to retire. Do I need to sell my business or is there a way for me to stay involved while taking on fewer responsibilities that I have now? If so, how do I do this?
BUSINESS SUCCESSION & FAMILY-OWNED BUSINESS TRANSFERS
Proven Solutions for Lasting Effect
RETIREMENT & RETENTION STRATEGIES
WEALTH MANAGEMENT LLC
BUSINESS & PRACTICE IMPROVEMENT
• Human capital planning
• Non-qualified compensation planning
• Non-qualified retirement planning
COMMON BUSINESS WEALTH & VALUE QUESTIONS WE ANSWER
• Mergers & Acquisition consulting
• Family business transfer planning, strategy and implementation
• Internal sale planning and implementation
• Post-business capital needs assessment
• Risk and contingency planning and implementation
• Shareholder's, operations and other agreements review and advisement
• Corporate retirement plan consultation
• Benefits planning
• Executive stock options and benefits planning
How much is my business worth and what can I do to improve its value before I have to sell it?
Will my business be hard to sell and, if so, how should I plan?
How much longer should I be investing in my business and what are the questions I should be asking as I consider putting more money into it?
BUSINESS CASH FLOW
What can I do to improve the cash flow of my business?
I want to grow my business. Should I do so by acquiring other companies or by growing organically? How do I decide?
• Practice management improvement
• Strategic planning and implementation
• Compensation planning
• Employee retention strategies
• Growth and improvement strategies