• Identifying and prioritizing financial situation and goals
• Retirement and financial independence planning
• Pre-retirement and social security income planning
• Education funding planning
• Advance cash flow and tax planning
• Transfers and distributions
• Account administrative services
• Portfolio review and re-balancing
• Researched alternative investment opportunities
P.O BOX 561 • LIBERTY LAKE, WA 99019
P: 877-926-6922 | F: 855-926-6922
I have an IRA and a 401(k) but I don't know if I am investing correctly. What is the right strategy for me?
When should I plan on taking Social Security?
How much will I need to comfortably retire?
What is the best withdrawal strategy for my retirement funds?
How can I minimize the taxes owed during retirement?
How much do I need to save for college? Retirement? Re-locating?
PORTFOLIO PLANNING & INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
• Investment Planning
• Portfolio design and asset selection
• Low-cost portfolio management
• Performance allocation and reporting
• Estate planning
• Survivor income planning and strategies
• Debt-management and reduction
• Risk management and insurance analysis
• Special considerations
"As fiduciaries, we are held to the highest legal standards of our industry: to act, serve and advise according to the best interests of our clients. To do this we offer flat fee, unbundled alternatives to traditional asset-based wealth management; customizing our services to their specific situation."
• Income tax planning
• Prepare and file federal, state and local tax returns
• Business tax planning, preparation, and filing
How much insurance will I need to protect my family?
What is the best type of insurance for my needs and goals?
Do I need to re-title my assets to protect my family?
Am I confident that my estate planning is consistent with my goals?
What additional planning needs to be completed?
Does my estate plan adequately support my gifting and legacy goals?
I am (or will be) divorced. What do I need to know?
How will our special needs children be cared for?
What about my stock options or other special compensation I received?
Investment advice offered through IPI Wealth Management, Inc., 226 W. Eldorado St. Decatur, IL 65222. PHONE: 217-425-6340. Clearstone Wealth Management LLC is not affiliated with Investment Planners, Inc. or IPI Wealth Management, Inc.
WEALTH MANAGEMENT LLC
PERSONAL AND FAMILY CFO
COMMON PERSONAL FINANCIAL & WEALTH QUESTIONS WE HELP ANSWER
• Tax planning and minimization strategies
• Corporate entity planning
• Tax data organization and archiving
Higher Thinking. Higher Expectations. Higher Standards.
Clearstone Wealth Management
Uniquely Designed and Professionally Delivered
• Personal financial advisor
• Oversee entire wealth portfolio
• Coordination of all professional advisors
• Accounting and bill pay
• Financial data organization and archiving
The Importance of Planning
"A comprehensive wealth plan helps investors see the 'big picture' so they can set long and short-term life goals. This is a critical first step for an investor.
"Ultimately, investment strategies will follow the initial planning and should be driven by the investor's goals, dreams and desires while being grounded upon an Investment Philosophy that is supported by years of research and practical observation.
"Our 'risk-managed growth' investment strategies incorporate well-diversified 'All Seasons' portfolios and well-disciplined tactical allocations designed to meet our client's objectives.
"We take a long view of the market, finding this to be best for our clients."
• Comprehensive wealth planning and implementation
• Philanthropy and legacy planning
• Real estate portfolio planning
• Professional employment guidance
• Debt management
TOTAL WEALTH & FINANCIAL PLANNING